Friday, July 10, 2009

Stalk review

It's a record of sorts for Sania Mirza two stalkers arrested in as many days. Both Mohammed Ashraf and Ajay Singh Yadav claim to be in love with Sania.

But then, isn't that an occupational hazard for celebrities?

We get Bangalore's glitterati to open up about their stalkers...

Anusha, model and actress: I had gone to Mumbai a few years back on a modelling assignment when I started getting calls and SMSes from this person who wouldn't even spare me at night. He would say: 'I want to talk to you and meet you. If you don't talk to me, you won't stay in Bombay any more'. I was scared as I was new to the place.

He troubled me for about a month-and-a-half. The interesting thing was he knew a bit about my background. A few days later, I came back to Bangalore and the first thing I did was to change my number.

Now for the past three days, I am getting calls and messages from a guy saying he wants to be my friend. He also wants to know how my dog and cat are, etc. He calls at 10 pm and sometimes even at midnight. I think I will have to change my number again.

No comments:

Post a Comment