Sunday, August 23, 2009

Coorg and Ooty for long drives

Anusha, Model

I fly down to Hyderabad often during the weekends mainly to attend parties. There is a pub called Touch which hosts awesome parties there. I think the city really rocks when it comes to partying. Also, since I have my cousins there it’s never boring for me and I always have company to party with.

I also visit Mangalore often. I just visited the coastal town last month. We went driving down in search of Murudeshwar Temple. We were told that it’s very close to Mangalore but had one hell of an adventure finding the place which took us a lot more time than anticipated. But, once we found the place it was an absolute relief. We had fun boating and swimming.

Next weekend I plan to go down to Dharmasthala. Karnataka has some very beautiful temples and I love visiting them. I feel really good visiting temples as they give me peace of mind.

Since I love animals, Bandipur National Park is another place I have in mind for visiting whenever I get a long weekend off. I have heard that there are cottages in the middle of the forest where tourist can spend the night. I am really excited to spend some time there. I am indeed looking forward to the experience.

I love to go on long drives. Coorg and Ooty are my next long drive weekend destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment